The mystery behind the untitled Picture

I capture thee with the film of my eyes
Inside the cotton frame of my heart
Dwells like a unknown sound in the wood
Like a untitled painting in the old museum.

I see thy clear face and crystal eyes,
whitish jeans and bluish jeans coat
Fitting you perfectly to glisten back to film
The one I want to recapture thousands.

Yet the darkest background as nightfall
Provides no ample stories of the picture
Albeit, I recapture hundred time
The darkest background,it always there.

Nonetheless,I want to recapture thou
 Before the dusk and breaks other day,
After knowing more than thy eye-fulness
That shows the background titled and vivid.


nchbblogspot.com thanks.


   
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVEN THE GOLDEN TEMPLE COULDN'T MAKE ME CHEERFUL.

THE AUTUMN; ONLY SEASON IN MY WORLD.

NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY