LETTER 2: POVERTY OF THE SOUL

Dearest cutie,

Today is the very lonely day, I really want you to be with me sitting right beside me under my loving arms. The day seems to be very long that I cannot pass it wearing smile on to my face; since, today the howling of the wind seems passing your message to me and the romantic love songs reminds me of you.

I find many reasons to miss you dear, you are beautiful and kind, humble and innocent, and the scenario inside me drives me crazy and lead to miss you desperately. When I watch buzzing bee trying to rest on the red beautiful rose, when I see two flowers bloomed fully in the same pot and when I see birds flying in pair across the beautiful space under the bluish sky, I miss you when these all-beautiful scene draws my attention towards it and realize how much I desire for your companionship.

Dear, I am desiring you the most, when I watch young lovers walking together hand in hand, giggling to each other and at the same time when they gaze upon each other's face. Do you know how I feel at such very moment? If I share to you, at first it really drives in the fancy world where world is too small just you and me. But the moment I know immediately that it is just a fancy world, I feel sharp pain.

Desperately, my soul is hungry for you. From the day I realized that your power of eyes is equivalent to mine, my desire to live with you is not a small but the greatest agony. 

Every morning, I walk to the class among the thousand people but why I feel that something is really missing from me?And why I still search for your face every moment when walking among the crowd albeit, I know that I shall not see you walking along .Why? As much as I desire for you, I wonder how this all happened this typical situation to me and how my life is ruining with the word 'IF'.

Some time I feel that somewhere you are also missing me, this very feeling makes me to smile weakly for a while. But the notion that you would not reach me in a reality to offer me your sweet companionship makes me to feel down in the dump.

nchbkarma.blogspot.com
KARMA.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE AUTUMN; ONLY SEASON IN MY WORLD.

Believe in yourself:It can be done.

NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY