EVEN THE GOLDEN TEMPLE COULDN'T MAKE ME CHEERFUL.

Sept-16-2014

 

EVEN THE GOLDEN TEMPLE COULDN'T MAKE ME CHEERFUL.

 

 

I was so gloomy that day; I didn't know what karma is It.? My friends would have observed my gloominess on that day. Why I was feeling so pathetic and cheerless that day. The answer clicked as pain, since the beloved human being who once so close to me was gone away completely from my life.

Though I was in dismal on that day, my friends were all cheerful and laughing, but my laughter doesn’t originate from the heart. To act as if I was laughing from the heart was the tough task that I couldn't give the right laughter that a joke deserves.

I was among our group friends masked my face with a weak smile that was strength-less and that it won’t be able to get reply from any of my friend. However, I managed to act throughout.

As we all reached outside the college campus, there was a bus ready to take its journey towards Jalandhar(main city in Punjab) from where we can further journey to our destination that is Golden Temple. We all entered the wrecked local bus and took the empty seats. I got my seat beside one of the passengers that was seat parallel to my friend chimmi. The bus was full of local passenger however, it managed to provide comfortable seat for all of us and it became ready to be on the wheel.


We were on the way inside bulky bus with a speedy wheel among other passenger who was looking to us with confused eyes and with little interest in us. Though I encountered with different people and saw different ways of lifestyle, it got no changes in my sad mind. From every side of thought I always remembered immeasurable beauty of her. The bus was carrying me to some other world physically, mentally my heart drives me near to embrace her. As soon as I reached near her in imagination, I would realize the fact that she was not there for me, which pained me lot.

 Suddenly, the bus stopped at one of the stops and I was separated from her from the world of fantasy and brought to the present active world. Then I heard conductor pronouncing,'Jalandhar,Jalandhar… some people were leaving the bus, and some were entering in it as she entered deep inside my mental world, and I didn’t know what happens for the next few hours.

At the same time coster-mongers were entering time and again inside the bus to pronouncing something repeatedly and same thing. I thought it might be the name of edibles they brought to sell but no one was willing to buy. They deboarded the bus with a smile less face, but they wait for the taste of next bus. We were on speedy wheel again and almost made our journey to Jalandhar.


Now it is time for us to leave from the bus, it is Jalandhar bus station. There were many local bulky buses as if they were called for the essential meeting. We all came out to find the bus that would be carrying us to Amritsar(where Golden temple is located).The next bus was also of  same quality like the bus by which we came till Jalandhar.The day was so hot and sunny day so we all entered inside the bus to keep us protected from the burning rays of the sunshine before it started its journey.


All were silent but I was in deep thought and mental agony. After a while ago the conductor came inside the bus, and I witnessed the same characteristics in all the bus conductors. Pronouncing the name of the destination time and again, active, talking over the top of their voice and the whistle hung from their neck. And every coster- mongers did same thing, I could see the dull face when they re-camp the bus without finding single person interested in what they are selling, and I could also see the hopes that still collected in their suntanned face which they reflect in their two roaming eyes.


After two hours of journey witnessing the same busy street people, we reached to the town of Amritsar from which we have to take Rickshaw (Indian popular taxi) till the nearest town where the Golden Temple is. And after a few minutes’ drive, we reached the yards of the Temple where I could feel the religious music hung in the atmosphere and see The Golden temple in its full glory giving me sense of deep satisfaction. But the glory of the temple could not bring changes still .I wish if she were with me sharing the view of the Golden glorious temple, then only I could feel the gloriousness of the Golden Temple. 


While visiting the temple, we were made to wrap scalp with yellow scarf, then only you can visit it. So, we all wrapped scalp with yellow scarf, and we all had one each. We also had to keep our shoes and slipper together packed inside the sack before entering the gate leading to the golden temple. Many local people, monks and tourist had also come to visit the temple which was remarked as one of the ancient's Seven Wonders of the World. We
 had also conjoined them in visiting the temple and the museums in which mostly the traditional paintings were depicted noble man's life from the past. The atmosphere seemed to be different and peculiar with many faithful dedicating devotees, over and above the religious music makes the atmosphere really spiritual.

I didn't learn anything, but I was partially satisfied on that day, at-least I visited one of the famous places in the world. We snapped as much as we can to proudly show that we reached to the place. But one thing was still missing from me. She was not with me focusing her lovely eyes towards camera and I felt so pathetic and sad. The lonesome boy without her, I did not want to save my image to be showed to others proudly. Without her, I cannot be complete and proud anymore. So, I clicked on to dustbin button and then she smiled to me.     


At that time her smile touched roots of my tear glands and it made my eyes misty and again I was into thoughts about her uncontrollably again and again.

 

 

The more painful thing is to love back to the people who once used to love you.

And when it become too late and when they are no more in this world to make it happen.

NCHBkarma\


Thanks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE AUTUMN; ONLY SEASON IN MY WORLD.

Believe in yourself:It can be done.

NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY